As a Quality Assurance engineer you will be
– Responsible for overall product quality.
– Tasks reviewing and testing of the both Web and Mobile version of the product.
– Implementing test strategy and test plan
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Creation test cases and helping the team with test automation
– Responsible for preparing releases and deployment
– Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Creation and implementation performance testing strategy and plan
You can change the world by ensuring the quality of the new brand software having:
– Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
– Proven work experience in software development
– 1+ years of manual testing experience.
– Proven knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
– Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
– Experience with Web/Mobile application testing
– Experience with Traceability matrix, test plans and test strategy of an application
– Experience with API testing
– Basic knowledge of SDLC
– Basic understanding of software building including: design, architecture and layers
– Basic understanding of how database works
– Basic experience with SQL
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
– Experience working as a team member
– Familiarity with JIRA
– Intermediate English Level (reading/writing)
– Analytical mind and skills
Will be an advantage if you have:
– Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
– Basic understanding of Test Automation
– Basic knowledge of Git workflow
– Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, …)
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies.
– Completed an undergraduate qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or any other related subject.
– Good communication skills
– Work and make decisions independently in order to achieve the desired result
– Ability to solve problems
– Proactivity and willingness to take responsibility.
– Decent planning, organizing and multitasking skills