As a Lead Java engineer, you will develop the key components of Insight product suite.
You will understand requirements, design the solution and implement it in the code.
You will be challenged to support the rapid evolution of the software through validation methods that are both nimble, but also effective enough to drive the quality appropriately to the enterprise-class software.
As a member of the Product Development team, you will:
– Drive the implementation of key components in the Insight product suite.
– Design, architect, develop, and deliver new exciting features to meet our customers’ needs.
– Continuously explore new dev and ops technologies and integrate them with our product to support the product evolution.
– Implement automated tests such as unit tests, integration and other types of tests.
– Perform peer code review to maintain the product stability and security, and establish the meeting sessions on demand. Deliver high quality software.
– Be encouraged to incorporate new methods in the software development processes to enhance the development & communication efficiency.
– Assist in the pre-sales process with the Sales team and provide release support to customer product deployment teams.
– Participate in the hiring process and interview candidates for technical positions.
You can change the world by implementing the new brand software having:
– BS/MS in Computer Science, engineering, or related field
Java 5+ years
– Core Java, J2SE, J2EE, Java 11-17, Multithreading, SpringBoot & derivatives, Streams, ORM, Hibernate, AOP, JPA, RxJava, etc.
– Web services server-side and client custom implementations, other architecture and patterns.
– Relational and NoSQL databases.
– Maven3, Gradle, build pipelines, CI/CD.
– Performance and memory profiling.
– High load server-side implementations and distributed messaging systems.
– Replication, Clustering, Sharding approaches and technologies.
– Usability expertise.
– Experience integrating with web services and other 3rd party technologies.
– Experience in using and managing containerized application technologies (docker, K8S)
– English – intermediate (reading, writing, speaking)