As a Backend Laravel/Symfony engineer you will understand requirements, design the solution and implement it in the code. You will be challenged to support the rapid evolution of the software through validation methods that are both nimble, but also effective enough to drive the quality appropriately to the enterprise-class software
– Responsible for implementation of new product features using new modern technologies.
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities together with other Scrum team members in Agile environment.
You can change the world by implementing the new brand software having:
– 1+ years of proven work experience in software development of commercial projects using Laravel or Symfony.
– Proven knowledge of OOP, software development methodologies, design patterns, architecture, tools and processes.
– Experience in writing clean, robust, maintainable and testable code.
– Experience with designing and integrating API (REST).
– Proven experience with SQL.
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
– Experience working as a team member.
– Knowledge of Git workflow.
– Familiarity with JIRA.
– Intermediate English Level (reading/writing).
– Analytical mind and skills.
Will be an advantage if you have:
– Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, …)
– Completed an undergraduate qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or any other related subject.
– Good communication skills
– Work and make decisions independently in order to achieve the desired result
– Ability to solve problems
– Proactivity and willingness to take responsibility.
– Decent planning, organizing and multitasking skills